GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

I think the GTR is one of the best cars around, love how they look and also the amount of detail that goes into them...along with the pure performance from them. They are one of my dream cars, but being 25 with a job that pays under £20k rules out owning one.
This June I'm getting married, but budget has me turning up in a taxi. I would absolutely love to arrive in a new Nissan GTR, but I can't afford to rent one.

Basically I'm asking if anyone semi local would be willing to take me for a small fee /crate of beer, it's one 15min trip?
The reason I ask on here is because I'm a long time member on ffoc as I own a mk1 ST, so thought the people on here would be of a similar community kindness :D

Sorry if you think I've imposed or I've put this in the wrong section, just thought it was worth a shot.

Thanks for any replies.

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Very decent post and welcome to the forum (hopefully you will find us a friendly bunch as FFOC). I am sure somebody, if they are around, would lend a hand - I am bit far away or would offer myself.

Best of luck and maybe post exact date/time you would need for the wedding run?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks.

It is on the 6th June this year (9 weeks away), and the trip would be from Moreton to Port Sunlight, Christ Church to be precise.

It being a Thursday probably rules out a lot of people due to work, but having it that day meant we saved around £4k, so we could get married this year instead of next...we have been sorting it for 2 years already!

I would need to be picked up a little before 11am, and as said it is only that one trip as I would be leaving in the wedding car that we have hired for the bride to arrive in.

Knowing what I'm like, I'll end up on this forum long after the wedding, purely just to gawp at all your GTR's!

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I'm local to you - just sadly not in the country on those dates :(

·
Registered
301 Posts
I would've gladly done it, but like Johnny I will be out of the country with work. I even have a white ribbon and bow as I was going to use my Black 09 for my own wedding last month.

If someone else offers they can have the ribbon, just PM me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts