GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have renewed my membership some 4 weeks ago but as yet, no pack has been received.

Should i be expecting one?

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Andy, unfortunately as your status on this forum doesnt show GTROC Member you wouldnt have had access to the members area and seen this post :

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/260841-gtroc-annual-membership-pack-delays-2.html

Basically we were out of GTROC Annual Membership Cards and they are due for delivery next week. The backlog is ready to go, we just need to add the cards to the packs before posting. I have contacted the forum admin about fifteen minutes ago to upgrade your account on here :thumbsup:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hi, I paid for my membership a few weeks ago too but don't have the paid members forum access. Can you assist?

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Mark either myself of the membership secretary will check over the next few days and then contact the forum admin for you.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Mark either myself of the membership secretary will check over the next few days and then contact the forum admin for you.

Ok thanks.
I PM'ed you the paypal confirmation details a few days ago, let me know if you need them again.:)

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Ok thanks.
I PM'ed you the paypal confirmation details a few days ago, let me know if you need them again.:)
You have PM :thumbsup:

CAN I JUST STRESS TO OTHERS READING THIS WHEN YOU SIGN UP ON WWW.GTROC.ORG CAN YOU PLEASE USE THE SAME USERNAME/FORUM NAME AS YOU DO ON THIS WEBSITE - IT MAKES THINGS SOOOO MUCH EASIER !!!

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
For any Annual Members awaiting their membership packs still, the new membership cards were delivered today so will be sent out over the weekend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts