GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LIKE IT!!!!

I really like it!!!!

Helped out with some interviews today and got the chance to put it into action.

Who thought it up. I really like it.

Well done guys

:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,052 Posts
yeah I got mine today aswell,thanks alot to the GTROC :)
also,loving my membership card for an awesome reason,let's just say mine is different to 99% of the other one's out there ;) :D

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Got mine today as well :thumbsup:

But ..... "it" is far too useful as my son thinks he can make better use of it seeing I'm retired now :chuckle:

Great work to all concerned :wavey:

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
I never get a renewal pack :(
The downfall of having a lifetime membership, the upside, lifetime membership :)

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
I'm recommending members use it for a "service history & vehicle document storage device":chuckle::chuckle:

I think it was Fuggles and/or Scott who thought of it/sourced it - top marks to them:bowdown1:

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
I'm recommending members use it for a "service history & vehicle document storage device":chuckle::chuckle:

I think it was Fuggles and/or Scott who thought of it/sourced it - top marks to them:bowdown1:
..... good job too Ian, because if you had thought of it/sourced it, it would have been made of solid chavtastic carbon :chuckle:

..... actually, I bet you already have one in carbon :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
..... good job too Ian, because if you had thought of it/sourced it, it would have been made of solid chavtastic carbon :chuckle:

..... actually, I bet you already have one in carbon :rolleyes:
Hmmmm, if only I could get it skinned, even...:p:p:;)

·
Premium Member
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Judging by your amount of posts, I would say 19th Jan 2008 but as it is currently an even number I cannot pinpoint a time but think it would have been late afternoon.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
969 Posts
Recieved my members gift Yesterday,top job guys,very cool,just need that Pen now haha
and just behind it in the post came my Torque Split Controller woohoo

·
Registered
558 Posts
Just received the membership package and will agree very good enclosure and unique membership card. Thanks to all.
Ross.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts