GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I sent an email to [email protected] a few days ago, as it won't let me upgrade (to executive) my current membership, which ends end of march.

thanks

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Tin,

I can confirm your 12 month membership runs out on the 26th of this very month on the GTROC Membership Database. However you were showing as just registered and not a 12 month member which I have now updated so you should be able to upgrade to Executive Lifetime Membership now!

http://www.gtroc.org/shop/executive-membership-upgrade/

However do it before the 26th otherwise you need to pay another 12 months as well as the Exec on top!

:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, just tried to upgrade, but it still reports back saying I'm not a registered member :(

Access to "GTROC Executive Lifetime Club Membership (only available to standard members)" is restricted only to verified owners of "Standard (non-UK) membership" or "Standard Membership (UK)". Alternatively, access to this item will be granted after adding a "Standard (non-UK) membership" or "Standard Membership (UK)" to the cart.

is there any other way to upgrade? can do paypal direct if easier?

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
GRRRRRRRRRR ... I'll take another look tonight when I finally finish work :D

Otherwise we'll sort something out!

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
The problem has been identified as it's happening with some of the other protected items in the shop currently when the membership database transferred to the new server.

I'm still awaiting confirmation from the the webmaster but I'll let you know when it's sorted :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Ah I did wonder as just checked and had you as annual member!

We have had a few teething issues with 'access rights' which are granted by membership level not coming across correctly.

I am in touch with web guys tomorrow so will chase too. Don't worry about upgrade etc as we know it is an issue and not your fault.

Cheers

Rog.

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got an email earlier today indicating my std membership was active and expired 26th march.. Went through and purchased the exec membership today, paid via paypal..
so looks all good :)

many thanks
Tin

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Got an email earlier today indicating my std membership was active and expired 26th march.. Went through and purchased the exec membership today, paid via paypal..
so looks all good :)

many thanks
Tin
Sweet!

We got there in the end :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts