GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
see the skyline featured???? was owned by the copper from fast and furious!!!!.........respect..

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
am soooo glad someone else saw it!!! I want some nice weather now to go out driving in!!!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Cars on Men and Motors... Whats that... ?.....;)

There are not many after 11pm...:confused: Just a few wagons...:p

I am sure they will repeat it...

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Are you guys talking about the black R34 GTR in the U.S.?

That car will be in the next fast and the furious movie, it is now painted blue.

Jeff

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Jeff is that the one with the C-west bodykit?? How many R34s will be in the movie? Will it be as shit as the first one?:D ;) :smokin:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Dino..........yes that is the one with the C-west body kit, you can see a pictures here:

http://overboost.com/pix.asp?image=./whimages/66/full/DSC01260.JPG

Actually I know 3 out of the 8 R34 GTR here have that same C-west body kit on. It is on this one, another bay side blue car and the silver car.

This is what I heard, this blue R34 GTR will be the main car in the next movie, my guess is there is only going to be 1 R34 GTR in the movie. I heard Universal pictures bought 4 R34 GTRs from motorex to use as spare car, I guess they are going to destroy a car or 2, either crash them or blow it up. What a shame, no R34 GTR should be wasted like that :(

Actually I think the first F&TF is pretty entertaining, is not a great movie, but it is pretty fun to watch I think. I would think the next movie will be just like the first one, but I mean all car related movie are never great anyway right?

Jeff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts