GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this car in Sept 2017 with 13,526 miles. The only reason I am selling this fantastic car due to another project I have lined up in 2018.

This was a £100k car when new less than 4 years ago, and I have reduced the price recently by £2k. I am in no hurry to sell it - so no silly offers please.

The car is immense in every way and I also have proof that even though this is a beast of a car you can actually achieve 30 mpg !!!

I have recently replaced the rear tyres (285 x 30 x 19 - 7mm on all) and have also bought matching carpets to the supple Mercedes Red leather upholstery which set the interior of the car off even more. Today (27/04/18) I replaced the front tyres as I like good rubber and tyres and brakes save lives.

This is a totally Immaculate example of one of Mercedes finest and quite rare vehicles, a CLS AMG 63 Shooting Brake, and what an exhaust note on full chat !!

It has a Full Mercedes Service History and was last serviced by Mercedes in Guildford in August 2017 with 13,337 miles on the clock. It was also MOTed too.

This car has several expensive additional Mercedes optional extras including Night Vision Assist (Infra Red Camera) which allows you to see in low light and in the dark though the MFD. It is extremely good for seeing animals in hedgerows and allows you to take avoiding action.

As well as all the usual high specification standard features of this Mercedes executive vehicle, this car has

Diamond White Exterior Paintwork
Satin Black 10 spoke 19” AMG Alloy Wheels with recently replaced four new tyres
Full Carbon Trim
Dynamic Ventilated / Heated / Cooled Mercedes Red Leather Seats
Heated Drivers and Front Passenger Electrically Adjustable Seats with Memory
Heated Rear Seats
Alcantara Multifunction Steering Wheel
Reversing Camera
AMG Night Package – Expensive Optional Extra
LED Intelligent Light System - high-performance headlamps
Adaptive High Beam Assist
Harman Kardon Surround Sound System - Logic 7 with Dolby Digit
DAB Digital Radio Tuner
Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
Navigation with 3D Map Display and TMC
Linguatronic Voice Control for Navigation
Luxury Automatic Climate Control - Includes Digital Display and Three - Zone Control
Parktronic with Active Park Assist
Speedtronic Cruise Control
Start/Stop System
Alarm System
Bluetooth Interface for Hands - Free Telephony
Electric Windows (4)
CD MP3 Compatibility
7 inch Colour Display
SD Memory Card Slot, USB, Aux in Socket
Rain Sensing Wipers
Tinted Glass All Round
Residual engine heat utilisation
Tyre Pressure Loss Warning System
One Previous Owner
Two Keys

Call Steve on 0778 5666 090 for any more details and a viewing.

Attachments

·
R35 Section manager
11,258 Posts
Nice machine Steve.

Whats it worth?

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry Mods, Guy and Girls - got carried away writing the spec of the magnificent vehicle I forgot to put the price.

Think I also forgot at add that it has pillarless doors with a full Panoramic Sun Roof, brilliant now the sun is making an appearance!!

It was up at £44,995-00

NOW REDUCED TO £42,995-00

Reactions: Bennyboy1984
1 - 3 of 3 Posts