GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Nice Shiny Metal Head Gasket

I thought they are fitted because they look really nice between the top and bottom:D

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Metal headgasket

Used if you run higher boost than standard. As Guy said the stock ones can rip....
By fitting different thikness ones ie 1.2, 1.5, 1.8mm you can alter the compressiion ratio, which should give better response

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A gasket

is the thing that goes between the engine block and the head .. basically a seal.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
City & Guilds

Guy

Well I did work on a straight six Massey Ferguson ;) so all that was missing then was a couple of blenders. EASY.

Also took another course. It was called 'Work hard, earn loads, pay someone else to do it, sit back and take the praise'. Just need to re-sit the second part :( .

Oi I fitted the Gear Knob and Stickers meself. Cheek of it :rolleyes: .

See Ya.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
PS2

Guy.

Yeah had similar instances of taking things apart and Errrrr when you come to putting them back again. No, leave it to the experts.

And I believe GT3 is out shortly?? Can't wait gonna get the S/Wheel, Pedals put me crash helmet on and GO FOR IT :D . 3 guesses for what car I am going to get when I can afford one :( .

Well how long for your 34 now? Couple of questions, have you driven one yet, did you want Blue(i used to wear a pair of two- tone trousers same colour as Joss's :D :D :D :D ) and any other different ideas to what me and TONIC Joss :D have done so far.

Glen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts