GTR Forum banner

mgt does it again

870 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  David 
#1 ·
hi took my car to mgt today for a remap was there for the day garth transformed the car from a horrible drive that was getting to the stage i was going to torch the thing to a responsive and pleasure to drive.also made more power with less boost.mark also corrected a few breather issues before we started even the coffee was good nothing was too much trouble and always happy to answer all my questions without getting annoyed lol.after the previous skyline and trusted tuner that let me down very badly waiting for parts and finaly damageing my car i am back in love with my car i will never go anywhere again mark also called me later that evening out of work hours to make sure i was happy cheers lads keep up the good work me and my bro will see you soon

#12 ·
Seriously what is it with you and all the complete and utter negative bollocks you keep coming up with.

What are you going to come out with next? next don't trust a temperature gauge. Or maybe pressure gauges, voltmeters, torque wrenches they can all be tampered with so Ooohh don't trust them.

I would trust any same day dyno back to back over 0-60, 60-120 of whatever Obscuer test you'll come up with that isn't repeatable and can be heavily influenced by driver skill.

#11 ·
garth is a great mapper, hes mapped 2 rb26s for me both spot on, my r32 bov was vent to atmo on mafs pfc and it had no stall issues with sharp closed throttle after wot, and my r33 well 30 - 130 in 9.7 seconds ;) and cruise fueling was 14 afr with stage 2 cams ported head and old denso 1000cc injectors on fcon, ive always had a good experience with mgt and would recommend them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.