GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

We are pleased to announce that we have some very nice dry carbon parts for the RB range and soon for the R35GTR. Below are a couple of pictures of the front cover and coil pack cover, these are nothing like the crap you see on ebay. The guy who made then took the time to make them fit exactly how they should and the quality, weight reduction and strength is awesome.

This is for the single turbo kit intake

I am in the process of working out the price

Regards MGT

·
Premium Member
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi all

Here is the prices for the Dry Carbon parts we have for sale

100mm Single turbo intake pipe £95+vat 5 in Stock

RB26 Engine Cover Set £340+vat 3-Sets in stock

Please call us if you would like a lovely set of Dry Carbon parts for your car.

Regards MGT

·
Registered
678 Posts
I got myself a pipe and a cooling panel today when I was collecting my 34 and they're a lovely piece of kit, I'll stick up some pics later

·
Premium Member
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi

All of the 100mm intake pipes are sold we have 10 more on the way should be about a week or two.

Regards MGT

Hi all

We are pleased to announce that we have some very nice dry carbon parts for the RB range and soon for the R35GTR. Below are a couple of pictures of the front cover and coil pack cover, these are nothing like the crap you see on ebay. The guy who made then took the time to make them fit exactly how they should and the quality, weight reduction and strength is awesome.

This is for the single turbo kit intake

I am in the process of working out the price

Regards MGT

·
Premium Member
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What r35 parts are you looking at doing?
Hi SamboGrove

I am in the process of buying another R35GTR for myself, so I am going to get virtually everything that people might want in dry carbon. What is it you want making?

Regards MGT

·
Registered
171 Posts
Intake pipe arrived this morning mark :)

looks a great bit of kit and ill get some pics put up once I get it fitted

·
Registered
318 Posts
silly question, but how do i know if this intake pipe would fit my turbo setup as I believe every turbo/manifold will position the turbo differently ?

·
Premium Member
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
How about an rb26 hard pipe kit? That will reduce a lot of weight and look uber cool!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts