GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Have found them to be knowledgeable, honest, and if they have the part you want, quick to send it too. (I'm just a satisfied customer).

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kool, glad to know that there a good company. and close to me, which is good. Im Hoping that they can look after my R32, serviceing and things.

james

·
Registered
415 Posts
i went to the nurberg ring with them a few weeks ago and they are a great bunch, garth is the guy to talk to, i am certainly letting them look after my Gtr from now on.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awsome, good to here. It was my bro who told me about them, he was filling up with fuel and spoke to an R32 owner who recomended them. might be someone off here, he was filling up an alpina B3

·
Registered
277 Posts
Defo recommended. Speak to Garth - he's very helpful and also very enthusiastic as well. He's shut on a Monday, but open Tues - Sat.

Getting my HID kit fitted there at the minute. :D

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool, thanks for the replies guys, good to know there a good company, will be taking my car down to see them very soon.

James.

·
Registered
733 Posts
They have one little downside. They should update thier website a little more often when they have used parts in.

All in all I've heard a lot more good than bad.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Garths garage is ok... He knows what he's doing with Skylines.. mines been there a few times for various stuff.. was there just last week getting my boost controller plumbed in properly..

When i first took the car there for boost controller control unit to be fitted, the solenoid was already in place (i.e. somebody had nicked the control unit at the docks).. so we assumed that the solenoid was plumbed in ok..

Garth fitted the control unit just fine (this is a few months ago now) and when i mapped the car a couple of weeks ago, we found out the boost controller was doing nothing..

Took it back to Garths, he re-plumbed it in, 2 or 3 runs to test it.. couple of hours of his time.. £60 odd quid (plus VAT), (private joke :D) I'm happy with that :)

You wont go far wrong taking your car there ;)

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
yeah, they sold the car i wanted to buy from them after not getting back to me and me having to chase them !!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
mgt

i live in nuneaton & mgt are doing everthing than can for me garth is a great bloke he will break his right arm for u to help. iv had no probs with them i would recomend them to anyone

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi,

Garth has sent me quite a few things recently like a low mileage R34 engine with some Tomei Cams, an excellent 2nd hand R33 GTR gearbox, etc. His descriptions of his parts are accurate, his knowledge is amazing and he is extremely helpful. Whilst fitting the engine and gearbox I had a few problems that were all fixed after a quick telephone call to Garth.

I am very happy with the service and if I need to buy anything else for my GTR I´ll be calling Garth.

Symon

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I've had a number of LONG conversations with Garth lately and can definately back up what has already been said - he is extremely friendly and his knowledge is second to none.
I may well be buying the Midnight purple GTR33 V-spec they have for sale there at the minute along with a couple of extra bits done to it by Garth before I pick it up.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Had my second visit to MGT today....and couple of things you all need to know:
1) First visit, they told me what they would do, did it on time, bought me butties and charged me how much they had quoted - not that common!

2) Second visit - Garth suspected I needed a front bearing but on further inspection found I didn't. Instead of just fitting the part he was honest enough to tell me this was the case. Ended up spending less than expected...how often does that happen ???

This place is tops!!! Very informative, honest and a pleasure to deal with. I will be using them for all my servicing and work on my car.

Highly recommend them!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts