·
Premium Member
5,863 Posts
get well soon, a racing legend

Michael Schumacher

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Was not a fan of him on the race track but fingers crossed he pulls through.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not looking good at all.

Does make you wonder how much you can push it, in one life........

·
Administrator
31,566 Posts
Taken a while for the full extent to be revealed. Thoughts are with him

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
My thoughts are with him and his family.

Having suffered a TBI in 2002, you never make a full recovery. It takes many, many years to get to a set level but that level is nowhere near where it used to be. They call it the invisible injury.

I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Come on Michael, fight like you've never fought before.

·
Premium Member
4,975 Posts
Sad news this.
Hope he pulls through.

·
Registered
565 Posts
very sad news, was never a big fan of his on track either, but fingers crossed he pulls through. glad he was wearing a helmet, otherwise the headlines would have been different

·
Registered
519 Posts
Been watching F1 for 30 years and he is the greatest driver I have ever seen. Some of his great races are unprecedented and the way he used to put in quali laps mid race to make up time was just beyond belief. You could literally see the car dancing on the edge when he was on a charge. There are only two 'famous' people I wish I could shake hands with and he is one of them. Here's hoping he makes a full recovery.

·
Registered
9,080 Posts
Been watching F1 for 30 years and he is the greatest driver I have ever seen. Some of his great races are unprecedented and the way he used to put in quali laps mid race to make up time was just beyond belief. You could literally see the car dancing on the edge when he was on a charge. There are only two 'famous' people I wish I could shake hands with and he is one of them. Here's hoping he makes a full recovery.
Totally agree except managed to shake his hand already.

Fingers crossed for him.

·
Registered
97 Posts
A friend from work said about this yesterday but reading through the article its pretty bad.
Lets hope he pulls through and has a speedy recovery

1 - 20 of 38 Posts