GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Michelin Pilot SPORT 255/45 ZR17 98Y, set of 4. 2 basically brand new, 2 good condition although sides have a bit of wear. These are atleast £165 each new. May be of interest to some one...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well going on the condition and £709.48 from Micheldever new i would say i'd be looking at £400 or there abouts...

The rears are basically brandnew so thats £354.74 there, the fronts have loads of tread but like i said, the outside have worn a bit more than the rest of the tire. These have been run on a R33 GTR for a short period of time...

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Jolly F said:
£350 ono
where are you located?

and if they wont be sold in the end of this month...is it possible that you could send/ship them to Iceland?

I have paypal and I can transfer through bank.

Cheers.
Teitur Yngvi "Dohc"

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm located near reading, UK...

If you cover the cost it might be possible, i'll let you know if i still have the set by the end of the month.

I'm only selling them because i need a 40 profile on my car. These are very good tyres...

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Jolly F said:
I'm located near reading, UK...

If you cover the cost it might be possible, i'll let you know if i still have the set by the end of the month.

I'm only selling them because i need a 40 profile on my car. These are very good tyres...
Of course I will pay everything... (the tyres and the shipping cost)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There are but if they don't go soon i will just have to use them as the car should be back on the road after this weekend...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts