GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to pass on my experience with Middlehurst garage in St Helens as I was struggling to decide which NHPC to use due to some of the horror stories. I also think it's important to report positive feedback as well as negative feedback.

My car was due for its 12 months service and optimisation. Using Middlehurst's was extremely easy and stress free and booking the car in was very efficiently dealt with, I even got a text the day before the service was due to remind me. On the day all of the staff were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The service was completed in exactly the time specified and communication of what had been done was superb. It was good to see that customer service is still valued and alive in some businesses.

They also had a few GTR's for sale.

I would have put this in the NHPC section but there's no activity there and I thought this may be helpful to others.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Bit ironic that NHPC's get slated and then a Nissan dealer gives great service on a GTR and they are not an official NHPC.
I use Exeter JFE NHPC and always found them very good.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bit ironic that NHPC's get slated and then a Nissan dealer gives great service on a GTR and they are not an official NHPC.
I use Exeter JFE NHPC and always found them very good.
Middlehurst are no longer selling new GTR's but are still an authorised service centre.

There was quite a few GTR's being serviced when mine was in and you can use your service plan.

·
Registered
91 Posts
What's the scoop on Middlehurst no longer being an NHPC and therefore unable to sell new cars. Sounds especially frustrating if they're delivering great service. Weren't They were the original driving force and go to dealer behind the U.K.'s love of Skylines and subsequent GTR's.

·
Super Moderator
15,694 Posts
Apparently .Nissan wanted them to build a big new showroom and they refused, it didn't get withdrawn because of service.

·
Registered
91 Posts
That would appear to be very harsh treatment by Nissan given the significant contribution Middlehurst have made to Skyline/GTR reputation in the UK. Feel like using the even more for a service now.

·
Super Moderator
15,694 Posts
Agreed, I thought it was a bit of a sucker punch for a garage that has done a lot for the brand.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I heard the cost of the new showroom would have been £1Million!

And then another showroom rebrand in 18 months.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
I've used Middlehurts in the past and would highly recommend them.

Andy certainly knows his stuff when it comes to these cars (he's even 'alright' at driving some might say! ;))

·
Registered
600 Posts
I thought the GTR techs etc all went to ACSpeedtech?
he has " steve" is now a AC Speedtech

i used to use middlehurst all ways liked them but its true what they say

" people make places "

john gone RIP
steve gone
gary gone
lynda gone

1 - 15 of 15 Posts