GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving it a bit late to remind people this month but........

This Sunday (15th) from noon til 4pm at bubble inn stenson.
All welcome, family friendly too. Park on the grass opposite pub. Carvery lunch available (discount with a car club membership card).

Details here - Bubble Meet

anyone going?

·
Registered
150 Posts
This Sunday (15th) from noon til 4pm at bubble inn stenson.

anyone going?
Dave

Should be there - Kept missing (losing) you at Jap Fest II .. how many Skylines :chuckle: :chuckle: !!

Should be over there early pm .. ish

Cheers

Mike

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Hi Dave,

We maybe there in my new 'Toy'... :)

Need to sort out a few 'issues' after driving it back from Edinburgh today.

M

·
Registered
826 Posts
Dave,

I shall be coming for once kept missing the others due to one thing or another, will get gym out of the way in the morning and then pop down to see you in the new Skyline like :flame:

Gurj :squintdan

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Sorry Dave... Couldn't make it today... Spent the morning working on the car. I need to sort a few 'issues' out before driving it any distance.

Hope it was a good meet & see you soon:)

Mark

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
When are we going to be treated to some pics of the new car then m8 ?
I have some that i took on the 7hr journey back from picking her up... She may not be to everyone's taste... but she is Japanese & gorgeous... :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Bubble Inn Today

Dave

Good to meet you .... Thanks for the adrenalin fix today :chuckle: :chuckle: dunno about RBs but that R32 is the DBs:bowdown1:

Good crowd for the 'end of the season ... ish .. only 20 C ... !!!!

Only managed a few shots ...seemed to develop uncontrollable camera shake after the trip in Dave's car :chuckle:

Don't suppose he ever gets tired of looking at it ..so ...

and I was inspired to try dumping the clutch ... about as much grip as a slippy thing at a grease convention :smokin:

GTiR ... very pleasing on the eye

The hybrid GTS tt :rolleyes: complete with 17yr old Daughter who thinks i'm going to let her drive as she has a provisional lol :)

and ....

That's all folks

Cheers

Mike

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good to meet you .... Thanks for the adrenalin fix today :chuckle: :chuckle: dunno about RBs but that R32 is the DBs:bowdown1:
Good crowd for the 'end of the season ... ish .. only 20 C ... !!!!
Only managed a few shots ...seemed to develop uncontrollable camera shake after the trip in Dave's car :chuckle:
and I was inspired to try dumping the clutch ... about as much grip as a slippy thing at a grease convention :smokin:
Cheers
Mike
Thanks Mike. Even I have got to say that my car seemed quick through the gears today:eek:
Also my car lacks grip in 2wd:chuckle:
I am uploading loads of pics from last 3 weeks at the mo and it says an hour left:eek: Really embaressed as I never took one of your car:confused:
Will do on your next visit.
Dave

·
Registered
826 Posts
Hmmm sly question mark next to the GTR badge, very original :GrowUp:

If i wanted a GTR could have bought one, badges were already on so stay put for the time being, awaiting some Nismo badges that may replace the GTR badge. :shy:

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tbh, I did not notice the ?
I thought we had done the GTR badge (and hopefully the replacement GTT badge) to death on the other thread:confused:

Just to prove there is no ? next to the GTR badge:rolleyes:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Some great pictures, that GTS tt looked nice, Super Clear Red possibly?

I'm building up my project GTS and was thinking about a badge: GTX?

:chuckle: Sounds a bit Castrol ....

Nice list of previously owned on your blog - still got the R32 GTR as well as the GTS Project ?

Saw a GTR engine minus gearbox on e-bay last night ... starting bid £500 ... Someone asked him to work out the postage to Eurpoe :runaway:

The donor lump cost £6K for Abbey to put in mine !! :eek: :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts