GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Sunday (12th) from noon til 4pm at bubble inn stenson.
All welcome, family friendly too. Park on the grass opposite pub. Carvery lunch available (discount with a car club membership card).

Details here - Bubble Meet

Weather should be dry.
Dave

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Hi Dave,

I will try to make this one mate if it's dry.... :D

Maybe the last chance i'll drive the car before we get the head off.

Cheers

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
Hey Magic, Have you got your wheels fixed from the last time I took a piccy of you at donny ?

I would like to attend but right now im driving a Frontera, Yes I KNOW LOL

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I'm hoping to make my first appearance to this tommorrow :shy: although can't promise at the minute as the interior is currently in bits while I fit a new sound system :clap:
Maybe see you all there.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hey Magic, Have you got your wheels fixed from the last time I took a piccy of you at donny ?

Marky

ROFL :chuckle: ... took me hours to straightem them out !! .. they now look like this

At least if we get stuck in any mud at Bubble the Frontera can tow us out ! :bowdown1:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I would like to attend but right now im driving a Frontera, Yes I KNOW LOL
Come down anyway Mark cause i'm in the Saab, we'll find a little corner to tuck em away (No pun intended:p ;) )

Jim.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make the meet today peeps. Sound system took a little longer than planned plus had to help my mate with his car. Gave it a good clean though.:clap:
Promise to do my best for the next one:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I'm still gutted I missed out on that. I was really looking forward to it as well.
All the more reason to try harder next time.....if I'm back from Cyprus in time as I'm getting sent there with my work.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
:chuckle: It may sound nice but at this time of year, the weather is actually pretty pants TBH so your not missing much. June/July/August time is definately worth it as I used to live there but November/December time isn't.:bawling:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
So does that mean your not in the lovely RAF issue shorts at the moment then ;)

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
PMSL, I threw them out the first week I came out of training.....9 years ago! It was either that or get arrested by the fashion poilce:chuckle:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts