GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Will try to make it Dave...:clap: Can't commit yet, soz.

But i took the Integra off the road on Saturday to start work on the engine & the front end :cool: . So i'll be in the Cupra again:shy: .

·
Registered
150 Posts
Cheers Dave

Garth and MGT have sorted the niggles, given her lots of fresh blood, belts etc ... so its all systems go .... apart form the weather !!

If it improves I will try to escape after the lads Rugger so will be around 2 pm

Mike

·
Registered
503 Posts
i shud b able to make it dave, had hoped mr bell had dun his stuff by now,but they woz still wrestlin with the down pipe this aft...but i can come in me jap van.. duz this count? it will do a ton on a private three lane carriageway..!
ill be dissapointed if i dont get a foto!.... come on you know you want to....

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i shud b able to make it dave, had hoped mr bell had dun his stuff by now,but they woz still wrestlin with the down pipe this aft...but i can come in me jap van.. duz this count? it will do a ton on a private three lane carriageway..!
ill be dissapointed if i dont get a foto!.... come on you know you want to....
If you really want me to:chuckle:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Hiya.
Didn't put my name down before as I didn't know for sure if I could make it. Did get there in the end....despite getting slightly lost and I'm glad I did too. It was nice to finally meet some of you and I was made to feel very welcome so thankyou to you all.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Massive apologies from me guys couldn't make this one,

firstly had a chap come over for a test drive and viewing for the R33 GTR, and then nipped to Brum to see a RX7 and another possible buyer for the 33.

Will get my finger out for the next meet :bowdown1:

Gurj :chairshot

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.