GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a WhatsApp GTR driving group for the Midlands? I work overseas, but always looking for a drive out when I'm home. I'm in Leicestershire, so anywhere around there, Derby, Notts, Brum, Northants..

Will be better if someone else hosts as I'm only home 90 days a year, but I'll attend when I'm home!

L6DJX, your Notts, I know there's a few in Brum. How about it?

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Silence immediately actually!!!

There is a genuine Midlands chat group and should be more meets arranged this year. It's a Gtr Cartel group with owners from glos Birmingham and also further north.

Message me if you'd like adding.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Just to add there is also a cartel meets chat group. A number of events planned for the year and more to come including a mini race series spread across a few other established events that people can get involved in.

Japfest has just been organised. With the first 50 cars entering for free! Currently 60 cars going to that! Also over 20 cars going to the gtrdc runway day.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Oooooh didn’t realise you were doing Japfest, you need to put more events on here. I’d have gone to that!

It's not too late actually Toni. Happy to put a post up. People that want to come along would just need to join the FB group and attend as a member of the GTR Cartel.

·
Premium Member
3,246 Posts
Anyone interested in a WhatsApp GTR driving group for the Midlands? I work overseas, but always looking for a drive out when I'm home. I'm in Leicestershire, so anywhere around there, Derby, Notts, Brum, Northants..

Will be better if someone else hosts as I'm only home 90 days a year, but I'll attend when I'm home!

There's also a GTRDC Whatsapp group already running, this is open to GTRDC members and is used to discuss events, any car issues, parts availability and items for sale etc. You need to be a GTRDC member first by joining on the GTRDC website then drop me a PM and I can add you to the participants.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Just to add there is also a cartel meets chat group. A number of events planned for the year and more to come including a mini race series spread across a few other established events that people can get involved in.

Japfest has just been organised. With the first 50 cars entering for free! Currently 60 cars going to that! Also over 20 cars going to the gtrdc runway day.
japfest at Donny? Id be game...

·
Premium Member
903 Posts

im game...
there is a B35 one, as geoff says.
but not an actual midlands one
there is a norffff, and a B35 general.

Game to be added to any chat for midlands drives / meets etc

1 - 14 of 14 Posts