GTR Forum banner

Midnight Magic Purple.......

11K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  *MAGIC* 
#1 ·
Hi Guys

This is one I was personally looking forward too like a kid the night before christmas :D

Andy the owner and a personal friend had his car wrapped by us 2 years ago in a matte clear vinyl over his ultimate silver being the 2nd person to have this done in the uk.

So 2 years on and as much as Andy loved the matte clear look and the way that the vinyl looked like a factory finish it was time for a change :thumbsup:
Andy popped in for a coffee and wanted to do something that hadn't been done before :nervous:

He said midnight purple, I want midnight purple oh and its got to be metallic :eek:

So the challenge was on for me to create another 1 off, As you know we can do most at VM HQ and I love doing things different, well look at CT17's, Chubbys and the orange ones that we have turnt out in the past :clap:

Andy dropped his car off only after seeing a small sample of the colour and we all know how things change from looking at a small sample to seeing it on a complete car, Andy knows me and knows I wouldnt put anything on his car that I wouldnt put on my own :thumbsup:
And that he is not a small guy so a backhander from him would have you walking sideways for a week :chairshot

Once the bumper was done I sent a pic over to him and his response was nervously awaited.

The response back was "That looks ****ing awesome mate cant wait till saturday" The sweat from my forehead dried up and I knew we had smashed it :thumbsup:

So the pics, the pics that have had a major loving on facebook as sneek peeks, are finally here........

GET SOME TISSUES NOW AS YOU WONT GET A SECOND CHANCE ;)

Ladies and gentlemen I give you Midnight Magic Purple :clap:

Thank You

Robbie

See less See more
#8 ·
Awesome colour :smokin:

#18 ·
Thankyou mate

See you later today when you collect yours :smokin:

#12 ·
Of course we can Kociek I would love to wrap your R34 :thumbsup:

#17 ·
I remember all our chats :thumbsup:
Will Pm you in the morning

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.