GTR Forum banner

Do you like midnight purple?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Midnight Purple was not the color I wanted, but it was the color I ended up with. Looks fantastic when clean, but very drab when dirty. Since I'm parking on the street, you can imagine which state it is more frequently in.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Wicked looking car, I think we all agree.

I'm so colour blind I only see it as black. Also I love the understated gun metal grey, boring I know.

·
Registered
193 Posts
midnight purple 3

just wondering what are the thoughts on midnight purple 3 with the blue flip that comes on a r34. would it be nice on a 33 ? or has anyone here allready done that ?

·
Registered
228 Posts
nah , if you see a 33gtr its more than likely to be in midnight purple, like the one i saw today.

prefer them in white with a carbon bonnet, :)

gunmetal r32gtr colour is the future ;)
WHITE, Whats that all about?????? soz mate but white has no touch on purple,, sorry to anyone who has a white one as dont want to offend them.

·
Registered
618 Posts
WHITE, Whats that all about?????? soz mate but white has no touch on purple,, sorry to anyone who has a white one as dont want to offend them.
Is white really a color?
In Denmark its defined as a tone (So is black).

I so much love the MP - even a VAG car looks good with that color!

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
i think this and white is the best colour for an R33 GTR, not on the R32 doesnt fit it. looks awesome on an R34 aswell!

R33 in MP, black nismo GT4's... that would be the best combo

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
thought this would of been settled by now:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

·
6,821 Posts
Dave I got a poster of your car hanging in my bedroom next to my pillow . . . my wife hates it . . . .but that has nothing to do with the Midnight Purple:chuckle:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts