GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Thanks for posting that shot, Rex. The write-up is here on p.15 of this thread, with pics:
http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/38564-first-driving-impressions-34-a-15.html

Where I am talking about a "green R32" in the final, it was actually the green Xenoway Factor R33 above. Now everything has become clear. I didn't need to kill myself over him; he was two laps behind because of his pitstop. Mad fun duelling, though!

7-lap race. Started 14th on the grid and finished 11th. Fresh rubber and a few more laps, and who knows? :D Justin took some nice shots which he will send me, he was saying.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Wow, Russ, now we're talking! Great find! What kind of bot do you use to winkle these things out!!!??? :D

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Hmmm.... I see what you mean. Belt & braces privacy policy....

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Hahaha, so you thought you were going to die? :eek: :D

Did you see the other thread in Post#2 above?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hey Gio saw your baby up at Top secert this last weekend. I stopped in just to get a price quote on my engine, and wow they over charge like crazy! lol

·
Registered
649 Posts
Nothing Top Secret about the price

Hey Gio saw your baby up at Top secert this last weekend. I stopped in just to get a price quote on my engine, and wow they over charge like crazy! lol
Are you sure thats over charging, maybe your just under funded, it costs to run with the big dogs-Dog

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Good coverage and some really very good shots there too. Thanks for posting the link, Russ.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts