GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 333 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As ive been on here for awhile now throught id post some pics of my car. There not great photos but we've not had the best weather down south.

The car is standard apart from the seats and springs and a few other bits n bobs. The car is nothing special compared to some on here but she is clean with a good history and low ownership.

I do have plans, GT-Art are going to do the engine and gunna add my own flare to the car wheels etc but is all a secret lol.

Will get some nicer pictures up soon when it stop raining.

Mikey

·
6,821 Posts
Stunning condition, loving the standard looks thought . .:thumbsup:
Keep it clean man.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dont worry no big 22inch rims, going 18x10 all round seen what im after, well seen a few sets of rims i like :). Changing the spliter to the carbon one from Kight Racer plus adding a few other carbon bits here and there. Just going to tidy up the outside, wanted a midnight purple GTR and thats how it will stay. Changing the exhaust to a full s/s and to have the pipe exit at an angle, think it makes the rear shot look better. Wanting some Tein coilovers with the in car adjustable hight. I could go on.....lol

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks nice,interested to see what you do with it, did you pass your mot?
Yea it passed need to change a lamber sensor. The plan is to have it looking standard at first looks but when you really look at it the detial will come out:D

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I gave it a wash, now going to compound polish it and then another polish :)

oh and the rear fog has now gone.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update of my car,

Ive now been a proud owner for almost a year and thought id give you a little update:

Carbon bonnet
Blitz coilovers
Rear camber adjustable arms
Unbranded exhaust (freebee :D) but its for a GTR and not a V-Spec so having a cut put in so it sits correctly and not rubbing on anti roll bar
and ive made it really clean :D

Its not alot but its a start more to follow, i have new wheels but there being painted so not ready to reveal what they are just yet (there nothing to special you've seen plenty before)

Next is the wheel to go on, some carbon fiber bits abit more suspension stuff, HICAS lock bar, roll cage and to get started on the engine:D

Mikey

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
where did you find the blitz coilovers? they look mint.

car's coming along nicely
Cheers Clarky

Got the suepension from Dean off here, there about 2k worth of coilovers dont think they make them anymore, although i did see a set for sale on ebay for 1k, there great really nice ride so very pleased.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Bit of an update,

The standard Brembo's look alittle faded so i decided to paint them, couldnt find Brembo gold so i went with Hammerite heat reistant paint.

Also the standard wheels have now gone and I got my self a set of Rota Grids 18x10 with tires for £430 yes you heard £430 :D didnt fancy keeping them bronze so like the calipers i painted them, not gold, Nissan Sliver with the inner wheel in black, heres a sneek peek more pictures to follow

Cheers

Mikey

·
Registered
115 Posts
nice. True car enthusiast when ya dont mind painting in your living room ;). just watch the overspray on the window sills. s*** gets ya everytime. awesome work

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nice. True car enthusiast when ya dont mind painting in your living room ;). just watch the overspray on the window sills. s*** gets ya everytime. awesome work
Haha cheers, i dont mind spending alot on projects but i also like to be realistic when it comes to spending. If i can do it myself I will, so painting parts, fitting parts, fixing etc saves me abit of doller:D

More pictures to follow........

1 - 20 of 333 Posts