GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

We were contacted by this GTR owner wanting to do some work on his car last week after seeing his friends car we did who lives in Paris.

We have cars coming to us from all over the UK and next weeks car is coming down from Glasgow to be wrapped :thumbsup:

This car however spent 8.5 hours on the road making its way over to us :clap:

With the owner simply saying ( in my best french accent ) ....Milage is just a No. to have the best work on my car :thumbsup:

The jobs to be done were:

Full matte orange wrap inc. doorshuts
Full lowers, vents, side vents and No. plate surround in carbon
Supply and fit Milltek Y-Pipe
Supply and install Cobb NIS006 unit
Supply and fit our Halo lights
Spoiler and mirrors wrapped in carbon
Interior centre consol wrapped in carbon along with door handles.

So here are the pics:

Thank You

Robbie

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Looks like one big clementine.

Credit to the owner for making this trip. Robbie; you must be doing something good; so keep up the good work! :)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Nice work as usual Robbie, pulling them in from that far is a credit you and the service you offer!

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like one big clementine.

Credit to the owner for making this trip. Robbie; you must be doing something good; so keep up the good work! :)
Thank You :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice work as usual Robbie, pulling them in from that far is a credit you and the service you offer!
I like to think so, Thanks mate :thumbsup:

See you on the 9th :thumbsup:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Robbie's job on one of our friend's car last year :

So when Philippe wanted his GT-R wrapped as well, it was a no brainer. He just had to do the trip all the way to rainy England as well !

Congratulations from the French Owner's Club for the good work :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Robbie's job on one of our friend's car last year :

So when Philippe wanted his GT-R wrapped as well, it was a no brainer. He just had to do the trip all the way to rainy England as well !

Congratulations from the French Owner's Club for the good work :thumbsup:
Thank You Frenchie :bowdown1:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Very very nice job !!! congratulation to Valet Magic !!!

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
Awesome work Robbie, inside and out!

I absolutely love the lights too.

Sorely tempted to have you do it to mine but not sure if it would be too much on the 2011 with the standard DRLs.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you all and especially Robbie for his great job on this one, it was exactly what I had in my mind :). I've already been complimented by the local police highway patrol :) they are fan, but now the got me in their visor :)

·
Registered
720 Posts
another excellent job,it looks like everytime i see one of your threads your stripping back a car even more just to get the perfect wrap,its nice and refreshing to see a company take such pride and dedication to getting a job just perfect,i hope some of the other traders are watching.

simon

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks again guys.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Robbie

Loving that look. Have you got a spare piece of the material that you can post to me please for me to compare with that "other" orange you sent me?

This should have been a factory colour!!

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Robbie

Loving that look. Have you got a spare piece of the material that you can post to me please for me to compare with that "other" orange you sent me?

This should have been a factory colour!!
No probs

Just PM me your address again...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks fantastic - I can't even put a screen protector on my iphone without getting air bubbles in it. Top job.

PSD379

·
Registered
140 Posts
Absolutely stunning Robbie. That's definately got the 'Magic' look.

Would love to see this one in the flesh but guess it won't be around at your Xmas meet?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts