GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had the Milltek Performace Exhaust fiited & remap if so what are your thoughts on value for money/performance & warranty issues.

·
Registered
968 Posts
If you go for midpipe only + cobb it won't matter much what pipe you take in my opinion. More a matter of taste/budget. I have a Miltek midpipe + Cobb with GTC custom tune and the difference is very dramatic. If I will upgrade to a full Ti system I will go for Akrapovich. It gives a little power gain vs most other systems although really not worth the money. So thats more about sound and taste as well. And being snobbish. As for service, both GTC and Miltek are absolutely great.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Yeah ben play nice lol Don't you have enough business ?

·
Vendor
787 Posts
As Tom suggests the simplistic design of the Y-pipe means the choice of manufacturer will make next to no difference to the power output for a “stage1” (from whichever company) as there are other elements that will limit power.

The Milltek rear silencers have been independently (TUV testing) proven to flow over 37% more than the restrictive standard system but not all of that improvement will be realised without running more power than the standard turbos will generate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts