GTR Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
S14 you'll find you have to for a new map when fit different intakes and injectors with the other solutions as well. Straight to stage 4 is a more cost effective route :)
I've not really had a chance to report on my recent upgrades courtesy of Iain and his team at Litchfields but what I will say now is that I'm glad I went straight for the Stg 4 - car is great and I feel that I have quashed any thoughts of further power increases (for the time being at least!).

I'm running 0.7 boost on the road map as standard and 1.27 on the race (Iain can correct me if I'm wrong). These are adjustable of course. Using the higher boost certainly makes a big diference.

My next trip down will be for brake and suspension upgrades.

Meant to add, I decided to go for the Akropovic system - as well as sounding fantastic it looks the dogs bits. The Miltek offerings are certainly good systems and its great that there are choices available.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Personally i think the Milltek exhausts are a little tame. Although the new race plus one (76mm system) does sound better on the vid Iain showed me. Not heard it in real life though.

The 90mm race system he has with the downpipes on his demo sounds mean though!

Having listened to a few different exhausts i think i've made my mind up of the 90mm Titan system from GTC. Just need to decide if it needs the downpipes as well :smokin:
Hi Sam. I have to say i am made up with the XS Power titanium system I got. It was a lot cheaper and has a nice design and sound without any boom. Just right I think. Check out the price and give Jason a ring and he will do you a good deal. Will post a clip on you tube when I get a dry day / quite road. Regards M

21 - 23 of 23 Posts