GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4no Bolt on Milltek trackday noise reducers. Basically you unbolt the tail pipe trim pieces, which takes about 5 minutes with a ratchet spanner. You then fight the damn tailpipes for 20 minutes, eventually they wriggle off, then bolt on these bad boys. They have virtually no restriction, but do have a resonator section, and they direct the exhaust gas's down and away from the noise test equipment. Its hard to say exactly what difference they make, but it is considerable, and certainly avoids disappointment at a trackday. Last month at Snetterton my super loud version litchfield 102mm achieved 108db static, then passed at 97 db with these fitted. Personally i think the 108 was an error, but in any event you get a good 6 db+ noise reduction at least for no loss in performance. So if you are borderline or have any doubts, get these as a backup plan in your toolkit ready for the track event season. If you have downpipes, or are tuned stage 5 and above these are a must have. Likewise if you want to do a quiet day in a GTR these are your friend...

They bolt onto any exhaust which has the ability to fit standard size removable tail pipe trims, so that's definitely the standard exhaust, Litchfield 102, Milltek range.. I don't know about GTC or other brands you will have to make your own enquiry's.

I'm looking for £330.00 delivered anywhere UK. These £465 cheapest ebay seller, £500+ plus from Milltek dealers. I have only used them twice and they are as new condition.

[email protected]

Bank transfer preferred, followed by paypal.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Think they are sold ????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts