GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the success of last months meet (about double the amount of expected cars turned up), I have decided to open this up to a few more forums! It was originally organised on SXOC (SX Owners Club), and CSC (Civic Sports Club), but we saw an eclectic mix of Japanese Machinary!

This months meet is on Tuesday the 6th February, and it starts at 9PM, at Asda. At 10PM we will move on to Ikea's fully lit carpark.

This is not a cruise; it is a chance to meet other Japanese car owners, and take a few nice photos! If you're coming with the intention of speeding around a carpark, please dont; you're not welcome. Last month was really succesful, so this time it should be bigger and better :thumbsup:

For more info please check the newly created Myspace site:

www.myspace.com/mkjapmeet

There are also loadsa photos from last month here:

Photos from today's Milton Keynes meet. - SXOC Bulletin Board

Hope to see some of you; we only had one Skyline last time! (Although it was the cleanest 32gtst I have ever witnessed)

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Please can you confirm you have the landowner's permission for this. Especially bearing in mind the recent ruling on unauthorised public car meetings and the fact that many other constabularies are taking a new look at these events. Thank you.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last month we spoke to Ikea and they said we are fine to meet there, aslong as we give them prior notice :).

When I'm back in MK on the weekend I will be making sure they're still fine with it.

We also had a police car come round to make sure everyone was behaving, and they were more than happy with the meet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts