GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies for the poor picture!
Mines Engine cover is the best quality I have seen to date.
Thank you Matty32 and all at Newera.

More parts to be fitted and more pics soon.

SS

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Looks amazing,but why fit a part to the enginebay in which the sun will never shine....:nervous:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Carbon

I have plenty of parts that will see the light of day! Just waiting on my ramps then I'll get fitting! My garage looks like a GTC/Newera showroom at the moment, I have so many boxes, not enough time. I want to fit everything myself, I am getting there. As for the engine cover, I love it and it makes me feel good knowing it's there!

SS

·
Registered
421 Posts
As for the engine cover, I love it and it makes me feel good knowing it's there!

SS
I understand exactly what you're saying. I saw the Mine's cover in Japan and it's first class, as is all their work. Looks great on your car - look forward to seeing the complete article sometime!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I have plenty of parts that will see the light of day! Just waiting on my ramps then I'll get fitting! My garage looks like a GTC/Newera showroom at the moment, I have so many boxes, not enough time. I want to fit everything myself, I am getting there. As for the engine cover, I love it and it makes me feel good knowing it's there!

SS
Thats ok then.....carbonfiber flu :thumbsup:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Thats ok then.....carbonfiber flu :thumbsup:
Much more contagious than flu I fear!

I've caught it for sure...right now my daughter is on her way to the local Parcelforce to pick up another part that's just arrived to feed the fever:D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Carbon Flu

RBLV Jenkins - Aren't you the man with the Carbon steering wheel? V Jealous of that purchase! May have to sort one of those for the NY if they can sort the supply with Matty32.
Bang goes that family bathroom again!

Thx for all the comments.

SS

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Nice. If they made a matching CF cover for the ugly coolant tank, I'd consider the upgrade. (Don't like the polished ali ones I've seen so far.)

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
the mines cover is great looking in the flesh

without any cover is not bad!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
very sexy piece of kit mate, good on you for purchasing and installing it yourself, looks like a well worked on six pack!! can i ask how much?

·
Registered
535 Posts

SS
Sweet AS :thumbsup: Highlighted statement made me Smile :D:thumbsup:

Not pleading poverty but havent the cash to spend on Carbonfibre or anything else :bawling: But Loving my Godzilla :clap:

CJ

·
Registered
690 Posts
Sweet AS :thumbsup: Highlighted statement made me Smile :D:thumbsup:

Not pleading poverty but havent the cash to spend on Carbonfibre or anything else :bawling: But Loving my Godzilla :clap:

CJ
I reckon if you can afford to fit carbon underneath the bonnet you really should be sharing your wealth around more! :smokin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts