GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought a mines cat back for my R32 GTR a long while ago now, finally got around to fitting it and it didn’t fit. Now I’m sure I need the matching mines down pipe. I’m sure it’s the one in the picture with the 4 bolt flange which matches up to the system I have. Any one have one laying about?!

·
Registered
496 Posts
If anyone has a photo of the mines pipe fitted viewed from underneath that would be really helpful. I'm trying to work out if I can make it fit my S30. Pretty sure I'll have to cut the end off, but I only need it up to the Y section so its equal, anything after that is easy to adapt.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anyone has a photo of the mines pipe fitted viewed from underneath that would be really helpful. I'm trying to work out if I can make it fit my S30. Pretty sure I'll have to cut the end off, but I only need it up to the Y section so its equal, anything after that is easy to adapt.
Wait, You have this down pipe for an R32 gtr?

·
Registered
496 Posts
No, I don't have the downpipe, current downpipe is full custom, but not equal length. I'm trying to work out if it can fit my 260Z, just looking for photos of them fitted to RB26's so I can work out the fitment.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I don't have the downpipe, current downpipe is full custom, but not equal length. I'm trying to work out if it can fit my 260Z, just looking for photos of them fitted to RB26's so I can work out the fitment.
Okay got it, hopefully someone can help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts