Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mines Special Issue

Can anyone deliver this in England? My japanese is not to good :squintdan

·
Registered
366 Posts
They must have changed the site... cause i have screen captures showing the difference.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone who can deliver it??

·
Registered
440 Posts
and then youve got to pay shipping and vat and duty.wouldnt it be cheaper to build it here on your own engine with choice parts

·
6,821 Posts
Why allways every body asks about if Newera can do this or that?
Just PM Newera and Miguel will have a pleasure to give you the best of information you will need . . . . just a way to get to the point more easy.;) :)

·
6,821 Posts
Isn't that a little expensive, even for one of Jesus's engines?
That's not much at all, 7000Euro for a tiny Lexus compressor on the old IS200 or 5000Euro for a 250HP tune on a Golf4 GTI at ABT. thoses are looking to me expensive against the Mines . . .

This is one ofthe finest off made engines availble world wide . .for the price of a Toyota Aygo . . .bargain:D

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think you can't just buy the Mine's parts for the stage 2 engine and mount it in England. Mines sells the complete engine because inside are the balanced rotating parts and so on...isn't it? I think these about EURO12000 plus shipping is not expensive at all.

What parts have to be ordered additionally, so the car has a complete engine-periphery? (Sorry for my bad English)

- bigger fuel pump?
- hoses?

Does somebody know?

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
I think you can't just buy the Mine's parts for the stage 2 engine and mount it in England. Mines sells the complete engine because inside are the balanced rotating parts and so on...isn't it? I think these about EURO12000 plus shipping is not expensive at all.

What parts have to be ordered additionally, so the car has a complete engine-periphery? (Sorry for my bad English)

- bigger fuel pump?
- hoses?

Does somebody know?
IIRC it's just the engine (including water and oil pumps).
You need everything else - fuel pump, injectors, ECU, AFMs etc etc

1 - 16 of 16 Posts