GTR Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Had the tomei ti exhaust for a while now and just installed the tomei down pipe yesterday,easy enough to install and dosent hang very low,it’s higher than my sump(trust),it sounds unbelievable,really next level,very happy with it,il try get some pics up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have the Midori 90 mm TI downpipe to go on soon as well. The difference to the HKS one I had before is massive in every aspect, really! Keen for the sound check and what its doing response/ power wise...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Here’s pic of tomei down pipe to give you idea how low it hangs

·
Registered
35 Posts
Currently torn on the same decision myself. Swear the Mine's one has gone up in price since I looked a few months ago!

·
Registered
497 Posts
If anyone here has photos viewed from below of any equal length downpipes please stick them up. Currently trying to work out if I can fit equal length downpipes to my 260Z and its hard to find any good photos.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The draw back i see is that the front runners from MCR are 2x65mm in comparison to the Tomei which are 2x70mm

·
Registered
497 Posts
I don't see that making much difference given they are both joining into an 80mm pipe, the step up going from 65 to 80mm is probably good, its certainly commonly done on NA applications.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Had the tomei ti exhaust for a while now and just installed the tomei down pipe yesterday,easy enough to install and dosent hang very low,it’s higher than my sump(trust),it sounds unbelievable,really next level,very happy with it,il try get some pics up

you have any sound clips of the tomeii down pipe? If it’s anything like the mines than I’m sold!!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Hi guys. Have the full 90mm decated titanium Midori Seibi on my nur, this is by far the best setup I've had in a while. Matty, I actually prefer their craftsmanship more than the Nismo ti products. I believe it is the best 90mm titanium system on the market atm. Have heard the Tomei and honestly it is way too loud for my taste, sounds like a drag car!

Here are some photos of the Midori Seibi 90mm Ti setup

Attachments

21 - 38 of 38 Posts