·
Registered
234 Posts
Still to much though... that dosen't mean I DON'T want it.....hooo hummm

·
Registered
103 Posts
Pharoahe said:
This is not the one that is doing all the time attacks on Tsukuba. Probably just a customer car
I believe that this is the sister car to the one doing all the time attacks on Tsukuba. It is mean't to have quite a few extra modification over the time attack car, the aussie magazine I brought back from aus with me stated it was actually a better car.

Si :)

·
Registered
662 Posts
ahapartridge said:
169,00 AU$ is £66,765.50
dont forget the 10% import duty
and 17%vat

takes it to £80+k landed just needing the Esva lmfao :)

thats if you wanted it here in the uk

dont you just love the taxman

·
Registered
103 Posts
Miness said:
that isnt THE mines car
Why do you say that? The copy of autosalon I have in front of me states that this car is the sister car to the one we all see and love belting around Tsukuba. Two cars, built to identical spec not one. But one used for track work. This one was then imported to Australia and felted further :bowdown1: It has the same 10,500 rpm limit as is sister car in Japan. Unless someone has done an exact replica...

·
Registered
832 Posts
10,500....is that all ????
I am curious what the top speed would be if it could reach redline in 6th..........even 5th !!!!!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
sroberts said:
Why do you say that? The copy of autosalon I have in front of me states that this car is the sister car to the one we all see and love belting around Tsukuba. Two cars, built to identical spec not one. But one used for track work. This one was then imported to Australia and felted further :bowdown1: It has the same 10,500 rpm limit as is sister car in Japan. Unless someone has done an exact replica...
if its the sister car to the one we all have seen then its not THE mines car is it?

·
Premium Member
3,840 Posts
Anyone know what the silver pipe running over the engine bay strapped to the strut brace is for? Not seen this before.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts