GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mine's Skyline was in America for the Sema show and it is probably staying there,

We’re selling the Mines GT-R!

Mines has asked us to sell their world famous GT-R. This highly respected car is sold through our Bespoke Motoring brand. If you or anyone you know is serious about picking up one of the most impressive GT-Rs ever built, let us know!
You can view the latest updated ad below (click for hi-res).

·
Banned
336 Posts
A sad day to see it possibly brought up by some ignorant fast furious wannabe yank! Would have been put to better use in Europe

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
A sad day to see it possibly brought up by some ignorant fast furious wannabe yank! Would have been put to better use in Europe
...better use in europe bought up by some ignorant Fast and furious burberry wearing Chav with no respect for anything automotive to be adorned with tatty wings and loads of go fast stickers???

Pony up the coin and buy it is you think a Yank owning it is so distasteful... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Bit of a shame its being sold over there. the car is a legend :mad:

Tom

Legend or not it's all about the $$$, I suppose it wont bring that kind of Yen in Japan or I suspect they would sell it there.

I do agree that it's a shame, only because if it's kept in the States it will never be road legal (under the current guidelines anyhow):rolleyes:

·
6,821 Posts
What about the Tsukuba lap battle next year? What car will Mines use?

·
Banned
14 Posts
Mines have three BNR34 demo cars

Last i heard nothing was confirmed but they were interested in moving one of the three on but undecided which, imo its unlikely to sell in the US, just over there on a temp visit basis.

If anyone is interested we can supply the R34 and well as Mines parts.

·
6,821 Posts
It was there . . . thanks Hyrev for the pic.:clap:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts