GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I'm pretty sure this was never registered as a road car as it was purely designed for track.......not sure if this would complicate registering it??

·
Registered
785 Posts
Faz Choudhury said:
This isn't 'THE' Mines R34 is it? i think that one would be fetching around the £70k mark!

I wouldnt have thought it was the 'ultimate' mines R34 but it does have the same body kit, wheels, rear spoiler and it does have the holes for the front air things (minus clear front indicators). It would be a baring if it was:cool:

- Kevin.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Yourself Dino!!!!

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
The "real" Mines R34 was road legal as far as I remember as it entered some street legal competitions.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
A friend of mine has been in contact with Mine´s to purchase some stuff from them. He asked how much THE R34 would cost to buy. The answer was 48 Million Yen!!! So this is definetaly NOT THE R34. :)

/P

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Perra said:
A friend of mine has been in contact with Mine´s to purchase some stuff from them. He asked how much THE R34 would cost to buy. The answer was 48 Million Yen!!! So this is definetaly NOT THE R34. :)

/P
:eek:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
No Dino, it´s not a typo. Here´s the info my friend got from his contact in Japan, including spelling errors. :D I don´t think people realize just how crazy that car is, I mean, titanium LSD! :eek:

"If you order 100% same with Demo R34GTR. It is about Jp Y48,000,000.
Because racing engine parts all titanium and special body, total full
racing parts, Titan LSD, etc etc.

But Racing demo-car is all by special order.
Maybe you can not get, because the LSD is about Y2,000,000-
Everything crazy expensive.

Everything Racing parts in. Special LSD with computer, Water cooled
AP 6pod caliper, racing suspension, very light engine, everything super
low fliction potencial.

So I recommend you, tell me what you want. Then Mine's make that."

I´m not saying this is 100% correct, I´m just passing on the info he got. :)

/Perra

·
Banned
11,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Perra said:

/P
Holy sh!t, that's around £220k, or 2 Z-tunes and a V-Spec II Nur for the shopping.:p

Or simply a house.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts