GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Banned
7,219 Posts
*sarcasm mode on*

Its cause its AMAZING, such a groundbreaking and powerful engine tune!

AWESOME engine. Nothing to do with gearing though, oh no.

Fastest car in the world, no other GTR engine revs like a Mines RB26!

Its that special combination of N1 internals and 2530s that NOBODY else uses that makes it so great! Ultimate Response!

Mines RULES, yo!

:p

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I believe its also down the super high octane man fat that Yanus/GTRZilla supplied in vast quantities whenever this car was mentioned.

I also believe this is why it was white, for wipe clean potential.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
-C- said:
I believe its also down the super high octane man fat that Yanus/GTRZilla supplied in vast quantities whenever this car was mentioned.

I also believe this is why it was white, for wipe clean potential.
Now THAT is fcuking funny PMSL.

·
Banned
35 Posts
Well for a mediocre package its sure kicks some ass! lot more thn can be said for people on here and their projects consisting of B&Q copper pipes and othe garden centre accessories and hyped up 800+ bhp projects thats promise so much yet all it delivers is hot air and internet talk followed by hype!
lmao hahaha

·
Banned
35 Posts
Well for a mediocre package its sure kicks some ass! lot more thn can be said for people on here and their projects consisting of B&Q copper pipes and othe garden centre accessories and hyped up 800+ bhp projects thats promise so much yet all it delivers is hot air and internet talk followed by hype!
lmao hahaha

·
Registered
246 Posts
well it sure performs on a track considering its virtually a road car...and i dont think mines have said there's any "ungodly" mod on the car..lol

IMO the mines car is the best road legal skyline there is..period

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.