GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Love white 32s. nice to see its got the original number plates on it! ;)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Take no notice mate i know what a bitch it is to keep the white clean mine is the same,.,. wash it one day and a couple of driving hours later and it looks like it has been on a rally stage:p

love the wheels:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Banned
146 Posts
Nice! Was thinking of getting bronze Rotas for mine too, No I can look at the pics and visualise mine:) are you sure about the ET? I thought they did em in only 30?

·
Administrator
31,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Take no notice mate i know what a bitch it is to keep the white clean mine is the same,.,. wash it one day and a couple of driving hours later and it looks like it has been on a rally stage:p

love the wheels:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
thats my Road.

and i don't have a garage

imagine what my car looks like after 4 weeks without washing :(

·
Registered
118 Posts
Lovely looking car.

Was looking at some GTRs myself, but that's just made my mind up. Need something more exclusive :)

Wish my 32 was white, definitely the best colour going!

·
Registered
656 Posts
This whole offset business confuses me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one!

I've got 17"x9.5" ET12 Gram Lights (see pic below) on my R32, but I don't see much difference than the ET20 Rota's shown here on minifreak's R32, although there should be 18mm difference!

·
Registered
656 Posts
I've got 17"x9.5" ET12 Gram Lights (see pic below) on my R32, but I don't see much difference than the ET20 Rota's shown here on minifreak's R32, although there should be 18mm difference!
Typo - should read ET30 Rota's

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Very nice, makes me miss mine! I personally preffered wmine with the centre cap removed in the end.

If they are the ET30s, guessing they are spaced as mine certainly needed to be and sat like these.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
thanks guys, when i bought it i hated the wheels that were on it, but with the rotas on it feels and looks so much better.

re: the grille, its missing the slats but has been replaced with dodgy mesh. im looking to get that sorted next. only mods after that body wise is a nice set of subtle skirts.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Mook/Mini

Dont know the car (at least i dont think i do). Just recognised the number plate.
Got a couple of cars from Powervehicles, top quality guys.
Where abouts did the car come from?
Do you know the previous owners name?

·
Administrator
31,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
came from Duncan in surry. we did plenty of research before we bought it!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Wonder who had it up here before him.
Might do some investigating..........

1 - 20 of 22 Posts