GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my R33 GTR with much regret, its a silver N-reg non Vspec with 56,000 miles on the clock.

SPEC

Elec windows

Elec mirrors/both fold in aswell

central locking

Air con/which is cold

ENGINE SPEC

HKS turbos

Tomei exhaust manifold gasket set RB26, Nissan inlet turbo gasket RB26, Nissan turbo manifold gasket RB26, Nissan turbo inlet gasket GTR all from RB motorsport.

Apexi twin filters

Trust downpipes

Decat

Apexi full exhaust

Apexi AVCR boost controller Black one

Apexi power fc with hand controller

There are 2 boost setting 0.9 and 1.1, mapped at RB motorsport, Rod said he could have got more out of it but I asked him to make it as reliable as he could, I use it everyday.

SUSPENSION

Ohlins gold coilovers front and rear

Whiteline front bush set

BRAKES

Brembo calipers with standard discs and uprated pads

SECURITY

Cat 1 Autowatch alarm

Tracker also fitted/ trackstar

INTERIOR

It has standard front and rear seats, it also has the full GTR mat set,it also has the original red flare in the passengers side footwell.

The interior has a really nice carbon dash surround that goes round the main clocks and follows the stereo and goes down round the gear knob, the drivers grab handle is mint, and it has Nismo clocks with white dials.

Apexi hand controller

Apexi boost controller in black

Skylab controller

Bluethooth screen and controls

STEREO

Sony head unit with blue tooth

Standard speakers

MAINTENANCE

The car gets a oil and filter change every 3-4 thousand miles, the oil which is used is Silkolene Pro-S, cam belt, cam belt tensioner and cam belt idler pulley were done 2 years ago less than 10,000 miles ago also, gearbox fluid, transfer box fluid, front diff fluid, rear diff fluid were changed aswell, this car has wanted for nothing.

The condition of this car is excellent, the suspention turrets are mint unlike most about, the bodywork is in great condition, there are a few little stone chips at the front but what do you expect for a car of this age. When I was looking for a Skyline this was my 7th I went to look at. Forgot to add the oil pressure is at 7 when on cold start up and drops like it should then rises to 4.5 when under acceleration, this car is a very well looked after one so come and see it, you wont be dissapointed.

I dont know how to post pictures up on here but I can send you some pictures via email.

Price is £7995.

Contact number is 07923308221.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It was at 32c because just wanted to show people that everything works, the screen that says bin it is the bluetooth it was a previous name I think or some setting, dont have a clue what that means. Thanks for the comment it is priced to sell hopefully.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts