GTR Forum banner

MINT R33 GTR V-SPEC FOR SALE

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  phil wilson 
#1 ·
2.6 TWIN TURBO V-SPEC, Silver N reg. 54000 Certificated Miles Air/Con, Abs, all usual Gtr extras. CD player. Factory fit Nismo White dials and Adjustable Carbon Rear spoiler. Major Cambelt Service just completed by Abbey Motor Sport including new cambelt and all auxiliary belts. New rear dampers and front brake pads. Standard unmolested car with 18" Rare Prodrive Magnesium/Alloy wheels with recent high performance Bridgestone tyres fitted all round. It is in outstanding condition inside and out and drives faultlessly, as new. New mot and tax. My dad has been importing Japanese cars for 8 years now and hand picked the car for me. Unfortunately i am just going through buying a new house so mortgage forces reluctant sale.

£13250 ono.

If anyone has any questions or would like to come and view the car please do not hesitate in contacting me.

Thanks,

phil.

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Hi James,
sorry for the delay in getting back to you, busy week at work.GTR is petty much standard form apart from as you can see Prodrive magnesium alloy wheels and a Hks air filter in the standard airbox.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.