GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Considering he lists his car as a Spec 3 R33 GTR and has a picture of an identical BBS wheel as his avatar..

*puts down his Sherlock Holmes pipe*

·
Registered
749 Posts
Considering he lists his car as a Spec 3 R33 GTR and has a picture of an identical BBS wheel as his avatar..

I viewed this car almost a year ago and its still for sale! One of those BBS wheel was really badly damaged but repaired. Just want to give people a heads up on it. The pictures look good but the car is a mess!

I'm confused Sherlock, the car in the ad is not a Series 3.
I do believe it did had Xenon's once :runaway:

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
How do they know its a twin plate if its stolen recovered, assume they must have got info from old owner (if it was stolen recovered that is)

·
Registered
749 Posts

Oh and my BBS wheels are the original colour,Not been repainted with some cheap yellow Halfords rattle can spray :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Mook, yeah he PM'd me. The answer is, "I don't know but probably not as there is no real space back there."

I took some measurements once and you'd have to run a 25mm diameter hose, and have a custom triangular air scoop behind the mesh, for this to work without drilling holes in the wheel arch.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts