GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have decided to step away from performance cars for the time being and get myself something sensible to do the daily 5 miles to the station and back! I havent owned this car long, but have decided its just not justified having it to do that simple journey so i would rather someone else has it that will use it more often in the way it is intended.

The car:
A black UK supplied Evo 8 260 GSR, Registered late 2004 (54 plate) (Late Nov i believe i can check)
5 Speed, all usual evo toys, such as AYC, Intercooler water spray etc
Slightly wider Recaro seats
Spotless, as new interior
Rear windows are tinted
Genuine mats
Currently on 38500miles, but will go up very slowly as i still use it.
Full service history, complete with a folder of reciepts!!
Stage 1 modified, so still nice and safe, dyno printout showing 350bhp @ 1.4bar, but it does run up to 1.7 on the road. Mapped i believe (previous owner had it done) by gary at APT.
Cobra alarm and immobiliser with 2 x key fobs, remote central locking.

Modifications:
3" Stainless HKS Superdragger cat back
3" Japspeed "silenced" decat
2.5-3" HKS Stainless Downpipe
Brian Crower 272 Cams
Apexi Power FC with hand commander
Apexi AVCR Boost Controller
Apexi Power Intake
Genuine FQ Spoiler with Carbon inserts
Dare 18" Gunmetal Alloys with good tyres allround
Alpine MP3 compatible headunit (possibly uprated speakers as it does sound very good!!)
Vibe CBR12 Subwoofer (i took it out but the buyer is welcome to it as it came with the car to me)

There are a few scuffs on the paintwork and some kind person keyed the door recently. However i have arranged for these to be sorted out this weekend (10/10/09) so the new owner will recieve a mint car bodywork wise as well as mechanically. A couple of the alloys are kerbed but am looking at how much this will cost for me to recify at the same time as the paint.

Changed the oil on 03/10 as a matter of course, the car will be fully serviced before being sold if necessary.

Tax and MOT run out at the end of november.

This is a cracking car and i will be sorry to see it go it is located in mid beds, PM me if interested to arrange a viewing. NO TEST PILOTS PLEASE!

Priced at £11000 o.n.o

More available on request.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers marc, its a cracking car but its just not justified to do a couple of miles at a time. Time to get a sensible hack and get my thrills from a gearbox gokart :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts