GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
As my original thread was just testing the water and significant time has passed since I posted it, I thought a quick announcement would be in order.

These modules are now available in the club shop. I have some stocks, so delivery should be very quick, no more waiting for me to develop them and I have sorted suppliers now, so there'll be no delays in making more.

A video of the module in action (the original prototype) can be found here.

They will fit R32s and 33s for definite and 34s is likely, but I need a guinea pig with a 34 to test a unit on (you'll get a discount and no chance of harming your pride and joy!).

Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Mook. Appreciate it. :thumbsup:

It may appear to be a bit of a gimmick, but it's a cool gimmick nontheless :smokin:

These are easy to fit and work with turbo-timers (they fold the mirrors when the engine cuts). No excuses people, these are a must-have gadget for Skyline owners :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
Fitted mine okay, and they work..
Only problem is that when turning key to start engine, the mirrors start to fold in, BUT once engine has started they come out again. I suppose this happens as all the voltage is directed towards the starter motor.
Polay

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
**UPDATE**

I've reduced the price of these modules for the new year, still available through the club shop, now at the drastically reduced price of £23 including UK delivery.

@ Polay: This seems to happen in all cases and is harmless. You are correct that it's from the voltage drop whilst starting the car. It happens to Scoobs and Pulsars too (the modules also fit these as they have the same switch arrangement).

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just a quick note to say these modules are available to members and non-members alike! Check my sig for details.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.