GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a smash in my car so if anyone needs wheels, interior, engine parts, exhaust etc. please let me know.

Offers accepted.

:smokin:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stock 16"s. New Dunlop Sport 2000's on the back and new P6000's at the front. Although the left front one is split in two.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Front seats and side skirts

Yep still have both of these - the seats are mint, not a stain, scratch, tear or cigarette burn anywhere.

PM me an offer for them.

Drew

·
Registered
905 Posts
Drew,

Hows the engine and loom?? Is it Intact, sorry to sound a bit heartless, but how can I say it without being.....:(

Si

PS Its actually for Elvira, so PM her If Its OK

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Door bit for MattB

Hi Matt,

Here's pics of my switch surround, althought it's probably scratched just like yours. It was like that when I bought the car so I guess it must be general wear?

Attachments

·
Registered
905 Posts
What's the steering wheel like, does it have the Hicas Sensor or not???
Can you do a quick piccy please?

Ta Matey

Si:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
2hundyman said:
Col it's Fatty here :) This is a R33 GTS, the brakes are ultimatly the same as urs m8.

Opps thaks Fatty!!!! :D :D :D Looks like you may have saved me a small fortune. Mmmmm must remember to learn my alphabet again!! :eek: In my quest for stopping power got all misty eyed...... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Thanks m1ac_drew. Unfortunatley mine is just as bad, I was hoping for a nice clean one. Looks like I'll have to try those spray paints....

thanks anyway,

Matt

·
Registered
268 Posts
Damn, I had the front and rear mint GTS seats after I fitted nice new GTR ones but got rid of them to a local scrap yard as no one seemed interested.... then I found this place!!

Sh*t happens don't it.... :(

Bad move!

m1ac_drew:

Do you still have the right rear window and if so is it mint and tinted?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Bad luck - I take it you were OK?!

If you're getting an insurance pay out - I know a very nice R33 GTSt for sale!! (ie mine!)..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts