GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked at a GTR this morning & the engine is missing the plaque, should I be concerned? Is this common? Can you get a replacement?

·
Vendor
6,230 Posts
I've looked at a GTR this morning & the engine is missing the plaque, should I be concerned? Is this common? Can you get a replacement?
As said by tin, I tried to get one for my MY12 and the dealers said they'd try but I found them to be a useful as chocolate teapot.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Louis, as someone has said they are attached to the engine during the build process (from 2012 cars onwards). Therefore you have two options:
  • Look for a replica
  • Find one in a Breakers if the engine is written-off
… or keep saving for a GT-R!

I had the privilege last year of seeing a fully built engine leaving the clean room at the engine build plant. Great experience!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Louis, as someone has said they are attached to the engine during the build process (from 2012 cars onwards). Therefore you have two options:
  • Look for a replica
  • Find one in a Breakers if the engine is written-off
… or keep saving for a GT-R!

I had the privilege last year of seeing a fully built engine leaving the clean room at the engine build plant. Great experience!
Oh trust me, I keep looking for breaker engines. But I would also like to go to Japan for that experience aswell. I bet it's really something :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts