GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for sale is my signed mizuno san ariel gtr helmet in excellent condition as new.Was signed at silverstone race track on the 26th oct 2011,this is a collectors item very few were signed and hardly ever come up for sale!!!as you know my car was also signed by the great man as well,just look into some of my previous threads!!!!!would make a nice christmas present :) and will post worldwide.whats it worth ?????not got a bloody clue lol

Attachments

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Bare in mind that a L in this helmet is more like a M

If your a L in most other helmets, youre going to need a XL.

!would make a nice christmas present :) and will post worldwide.whats it worth ?????not got a bloody clue lol
These helmets were given away free when you preordered the GTR back in 2009 and I think there were also in the GTROC shop for a while

Nice helmets. Fetch around £200 on ebay

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
£200 without the signature !!!! Yep its going on ebay , think its only worth what someone is willing to pay :)

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I recall someone getting their GT-R engine cover signed by Mizuno-san at Silverstone and I believe he's now selling his car for £120K...

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I recall someone getting their GT-R engine cover signed by Mizuno-san at Silverstone and I believe he's now selling his car for £120K...
Lolzzzzzx

U know how many engine bay/ window pillars/phone cases got signed that day! About '50 million' pounds worth:flame:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I think u should charge £200 more than the cost of the helmet.

I bought my iphone case for £35 from forum. Lacquared it and have it sitting on my dash

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
If it was extra large, Id have given you £200 for it................... as long as I could have got the graffiti off.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts