·
Banned
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Volkswagen : Mk1 Golf Karmann Cabriolet G60 Supercharged . Good Spec

More Pictures:ImageShack -

Mk1 golf convertible
1986 karmann Model
Corrado G60 engine fully rebuilt less than 2k ago - Rebore, JE pistons to suit (receipts there), H beam con rods, all new bearings, all new gaskgets etc
Jabba Stage 2 Charger with smallest pulley they do, 65mm i think (still under warranty)
Ported, flowed and polished head
FM intercooler
Piper cam
Jabba stage 2 chip
Big Green's filter
custom pipe work
all new clutch kit and lightened and balanced flywheel
new FK coil overs ( upto 120mm drop)
Willwood 4 pot brakes
Rear discs
Stainless brake flexys
All new bushes throughout
original interior
G60 wheels with new rubber
full Miltek Exhaust mated to a heatraped super sprint 4 branch manifold
Brand new roof
loads of new parts mostly uprated etc etc
She runs 10-12PSi which is nice and safe, without the headwork they usually run upto 20PSi which is alot of strain for the engines and the lack of flow hold them back loads

shes not show and shine as i use the car everyday, but its a newly built engine, fresh car thats 100% solid, very straight and tidy, and drives perfect, suprising quick with no Lag and pulls strong with lots of torque. A fresh coat of paint would see the car show and shine, buts its still very nice as it is. There is some marks on the bonnet where i had a leather bra on it for a VW show, and theres some rubbing marks on the arches where the plastic trims used to be but i like the old skool look.
There is no knocks or slop in the car anywere! Theres a slight exhaust rattle sometimes thats it, the interior is original and good condition, a little surface dirt from getting used everyday but ill give it a mop over. The ECu sits under the water catch with a new seperate fuse box, battery is relocated to the boot.

Mk1 golfs are RARE this solid, all the footwells, sills, boot floor, strut tops, scuttle pannel etc are great.

Mk1 golf G60's are extremely rare!

So the 2 mixed together makes it a little Gem.

if you search ebay and pistonheads for G60 golf, theres not 1 MK1 forsale!

Only selling if i can buy / deal for another Nissan Skyline GTR , Mitsubishi Evo or Nissan Silvia / 200SX

·
Registered
571 Posts
The Spec is definately something special!!! I bet this thing moves like crazy and sounds lethal! - love these VWs. I want similar plans for my Vento one day...

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Awesome little cars......i got a helios blue campaign with a very similiar set up in!

Good luck.

Harry

·
Banned
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys :D

Shes an awsome little car but i want another GTR so the golf and my E39 M5 have to go! :bawling:

·
Banned
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOOKING FOR CASH OFFERS . DONT BE SHY I WONT BE INSULTED :thumbsup:

OR I HAVE UPTO 8000 ONTOP FOR THE RIGHT CAR

1 - 7 of 7 Posts