2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have low mileage exellent condition;

1/ vw mk4 oem 150bhp turbo complete £200
2/ vw mk4 oem complete exhaust (cat included) £100
3/ vw mk4 oem starter motor £50
4/ vw mk4 oem alternator £50
5/ vw mk4 oem air con compressor £80

These parts are in virtual new condition, black paint is still on the manifold, may sell as a job lot within good reason/offer.

cheers

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
this diesel or petrol as ive the GTTDI 150 ;)

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, diesel Gttdi, what you interested in, can get photos up if you like.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
how many miles on the turbo?

how comes your selling?

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had these parts from when l had my silver 2dr anniversary tdi 150.

A friend who was heavy in the vw modding scene did all the work on my car and so l was left with the turbo and exhaust.

The other bits where bought because l had a smash in the vw but actually did not turn out so bad.

I owned my golf in 2002, bought it from the dealers with approx 3500mls on the clock, had the conversion done as soon as and also had a £9000 Alpine multimedia, JLAudio complete sound system set fitted.

Totally forgot they were in my shed, only just dicovered them after a spring clean.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
what sort of power was it pushing? im tempted to get mine chipped but i worry it will take away the reliability, lovely cars and quick for a diesel.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was pushing approx 200+bhp but l never had a chance to get a power run.

To be honest, it was at the time in my life when l only just starting taking a interest in how things worked under the bonnet, always payed someone to do the work, just wanted the end result.
So, didnt know much about the diesels in the beginning and not much when l was rid of it.

But it was a brill car to own, fuel consuption was good just a shame about the rev limit, and lack of it. Thats when l saved and bought the skyline.

Having the car chipped is a no brainer, one thing l know for sure in hindsight, the diesels were over egineered, the 110bhp enine is the same as the 150bhp engine.
From what l can remember, an increase in airflow or something was all that was need to get the 110 to 150bhp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts