GTR Forum banner

which would you choose? I want to know once & for all?

• (Any) GTR Nissan

Votes: 246 78.3%
  • (Any) 911 Turbo Porsche

Votes: 68 21.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look what turned up on my driveway today...

...Had to have a chin wag...

..Looking good together, Mmmm yummy yummy :p

Still a difficult choice if you had to choose just one, which one?
It's always been a Dilema for me & probably most of you guys out there between a GTR & a Porsche?
Both are Beautiful pieces of engineering but who makes a better car, the Japanese or the Germans?
I don't think the comparrason will ever end between the Nissan GTR & 911 Turbo 'til the day they stop making one/both of them?:rolleyes:

Ps. Thanks to Pete & Scott for poping over today for the chance take some nice photos.:)

·
6,817 Posts
That Porsche bodykit looks lovely, other then that it's an old car.

Also I could not live with that awefull interior from that Porsche generation . . . so the GTR wins hands down, or you are a Porker die hard fan like Blowdog and take the 911, just to make everyone angry on the forum;):D

·
Registered
302 Posts
Porsche. Not necessarily this particular one but with porsches you are always more involved in the driving. The GTR is an awesome machine and I respect what Nissan achieved with it but I want to be entertaint by driving a car and therefore a drivers car. The GTR just doesnt deliver this in such a way that it would make me want one. But thats just me..

Btw. you have too much money! :chuckle:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Very nice, always liked the 996 turbo :D

Itd have to be a GTR though, Porsches are too common IMO.

Having said that, if you put both sets of car keys on a table in front of a beautiful woman you know she'd pick the ones with the Porsche badge on over ones that say Nissan.........

·
Through the Night
4,267 Posts
Porsche's all look a bit dated now ,as nice as that one is with the kit ,it looks very late 80's style ,I know it's not and they are a fine car with a fantasic performance ,they just look dull:nervous:

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Wow, that makes for a nice pic..

The Porky bodykit is pure sex, but there is the 'its an old car' argument.

The GTR looks fresh and brand new, up to date, but with it comes the 'its only a Nissan'

hmmm, tough choice... Both have naff all rear seating, book look damn good and go damn well...

On the fence at the mo...

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
It would have to be the porsche for me. The new GT3 is simply amazing, possibly the best supercar on sale today. Okay, its £20K more but I am sure its worth it. Anyone driven one yet?

·
Registered
561 Posts
I voted Porsche.
I marshall at the local circuit and ever since i saw the GT3 RS's annihilate everthing on track, my definition of 'fast' was brought to a whole new level

·
Registered
6,752 Posts
If the GT3 is quicker, how come the GTR has a faster lap time round the "Ring" then?

£20,000 extra seems silly to me....

·
Registered
774 Posts
I’ve never driven a Porsche before but I heard there really fun to drive but I picked the GTR because all Porsches look the same to me I can't tell the difference (no joke I really can't lol) and I am a really big car fan lol

(r34 is the best out of all of them!!)

1 - 20 of 82 Posts