GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recall some time back someone mentioning a place where one can get a nice 'GTR' logo for mobile phones.

I have a new pnone with Nokia plastered on face.I'd rather have a 'GTR' logo.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?;)

Thanx

Paul

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,591 Posts

DCD,

So what sort of phone do you have over their then??

Your picture kind of makes ours look like the ZX Spectrum of the
phone world compared to your Pentnum 17!!! :smokin: :smokin:

Does Japan have Gen.3 phones yet??

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Needless to say Japan is quite ahead in this sector. I don't think these are G3 phone yet though. They all have big colour displays, WAP, SMS, e-mail and you can also browse the internet. There isn't a proper browser yet that allows for surfing as people are used to on their PCs...but a lot of sites work. Pictures dont show most of the time....but none the less I can check my e-mail at hotmail and another.com....which can be handy.
NTT DoCoMo should be releasing video phones soon. They are behind schedule but I've seen a few demonstrators and they are shoking!!
I can also download pics from my digital camera...which is pretty pointless, but they can also be used for 64k internet connections for laptops...which is a damn expensive service...

·
Registered
404 Posts
Kool logos

Dino,

The picture you have there is the www.Koolart.co.uk logo used on the handy covers. ;)

I think the logo Paul.gtr33, is talking about is the LCD display type as found at Boltblue.com, anyway if I was in Japan, I would have the Koolart logo on my phone but the Boltblue one is cool :cool: for now.

Paul,

My friend that can help you with you cars Kenwood hi-fi is Erskine Fenty at www.efmax.co.uk

Regards Paul.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Hi there,

I can send you one of these 2 logos, if you want on just e-mail e letting me know what service provider and your mobile no.

Seeya

Richard

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts