GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this is the second part of my forsale thread. I only have my phone for internet access so pictures can be sent via email.

Full set of ohlins suspention. It's old and tatty but it worked fine and iv checked them and they have no leaks. When they were on the car it did sit bit but springs can be changed. R33 Gtr fitment.
£80.00

Mocal thermostatic sandwich plate with massive dash fitting pipes coming off for a oil cooler. This has never been used, had a few scratches as it's been moved around my garage. Best of both worlds this item. As it lets the oil warm up then when it gets hot moves it to the oil cooler.
£40.00

Bosch 044 fuel pump. This pump does 300lph. Great bit of kit. This pump has a open end with a mesh over the end. This pump is as new and never been used. These are about £120 new. So that in mind a think half price is fair.
£60.00

Fuel pump holder. It holds 2 Bosch or the like external fuel pumps. It's made of Ali, the quality is ok.
£50.00

Ali swirl pot. It is designed to supply 2 fuel pumps. All the fittings are welded and it designed for dash fittings. Nice bit of kit. Needs a bit of a polish but still looks very nice. I think it holds about 5litres of fuel.
£60.00

All items are pick up prefered. All items are plus delivery as some are quite big. And if paying via PayPal you must cover the fees.
Pm me emails for pictures and thank you all for looking.

Jeff

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Just for the record, an in-tank 044 is designated 040...

Good prices. I'm sure Scoooby Slayer will be on in a bit going on about how criminally cheap your parts are and how you're contributing to the proliferation of chavs buying GTR's..

:chuckle: :chuckle:

TT

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Just for the record, an in-tank 044 is designated 040...

Good prices. I'm sure Scoooby Slayer will be on in a bit going on about how criminally cheap your parts are and how you're contributing to the proliferation of chavs buying GTR's..

:chuckle: :chuckle:

TT

Lol

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tbh honest I don't see the point in taking the piss with people with prices. I hate the fact that just because it's a Gtr you should charge loads. Also if someone can get the use an I'm not using the parts I rather price them to sell and it helps me an others. :)

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
No, I agree with you....

I too sell parts at (what i hope are) reasonable prices. Im fortunate that I dont have to extract maximum return on the parts and would rather see someone who is trying to run a Skyline on a lesser budget than myself benefit from sensibly priced parts.

Good on you Jeff!!! :thumbsup:

TT

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Tbh honest I don't see the point in taking the piss with people with prices. I hate the fact that just because it's a Gtr you should charge loads. Also if someone can get the use an I'm not using the parts I rather price them to sell and it helps me an others. :)

Here here

1 - 9 of 9 Posts