GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I have a Mocul 25 row oil cooler and relocation kit with all the fixings for sale. It was bought on the forum a little while back but is not needed so is back up for sale. I'd like to get back what i paid for it which was £350. It has been tested and is ready to fit. I have been told that a kit like this costs in the reigon of £650. Comes complete with a new genuine oil filter. The price is plus postage.

·
Registered
394 Posts
IL TAKE IT OFF YOUR HANDS FOR £150 ITS NOT WORTH ANY MORE MAYBE 400 IF IT WAS BRAND NEW

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
guys thanks for the offers but their both shit!!!

if i get close to what i paid for it then i'll sell. if not i'm sure i'll be able to use it in a future project. i tell u what a2hox :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
show me where you can get all this kit for £400 new and i'll give you mine for free!!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I could get it for 130 new but i have a friend at mocal :) . I think 150 is a good offer.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not trying to be funny but for 150 i'd let it sit there and rot!!!
tell you what a2hox contact skylafett and get one for 130....sounds like a blinding deal

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
look at the ad properly wont you???

there's a big difference between a 14 row and a 25 row oil cooler and i've also got a relocation kit to boot!!!!........what do you care anyways your the one that can get one for 130 so why poo poo a thread......i think your full of shit mate. i'm telling you that there's no way on earth you can get all the kit i've got for that money...don't care who you know!!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SOLD!!!!

So its not going to sit and rot after all!!!!

at least there are people out there that know quality!

and to all those who love to:blahblah: thats all you do!!

stick your 130's and 150's up your arse:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Thats fine mate, glad you sold it :) Hope you feel better after your little rant, and telling me im full of shit. But thats ok, I pay what i pay cos i look around and know a few ppl and don't let cockheads rip me off :) Have a nice day mate.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Angry???? Moi??? Never!!! lol

tbh mate the amount of excess gtr bits i've got floating around is silly!! i'm just glad its gone!!!:runaway::runaway::runaway:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts