GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any peeps on here doing this year? did it last year?, see there are a few Gt-R's signed up now:clap:

·
Registered
818 Posts
any peeps on here doing this year? did it last year?, see there are a few Gt-R's signed up now:clap:
Doing the Pure rally in July!

Believe they are doing a rally in August as well, practically same route as modball!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Just watched a video on their website, if that 'presenter' is there again, please punch him in the face for me.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Doing the Rico Rally in June then stopping off at the ring for a few days. Think I may try the Mod Ball next year

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Mod Ball?

Sounds like it's something Mookistar & Tazzmaxx might get if they sit at their computer for too long. I'm too frightened to look it up on Urban Dictionary, though, I'm still scarred from looking up Blue Waffle all those years ago.....

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mod Ball?

Sounds like it's something Mookistar & Tazzmaxx might get if they sit at their computer for too long. I'm too frightened to look it up on Urban Dictionary, though, I'm still scarred from looking up Blue Waffle all those years ago.....
Modball been going for years , must be good a lot of peeps do it every year:cool:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Modball website said:
Modball Rally 2014 will be embarking on a 6 day journey from LONDON to IBIZA! June 20th ***8211; 26th 2014.

150 Cars ***8211; 3 Countries ***8211; 2 Boats ***8211; 6 Days of adventure! £1195 per person!

To sign up for 2014 click the ***8216;Sign up for 2014***8242; page above, remember it***8217;s 150 cars maximum, first come first serve, no exceptions. £295 deposit to book, final balance not due until February 1st 2013.
Ermmmm
Having said that, Lucy Pinder will be there... tempting lol

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I'm doing my own private one with my mate. Off to Switzerland for the Andermatt passes and heading back up through Germany and Nurburgring. 5 days of lads time.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I'm doing my own private one with my mate. Off to Switzerland for the Andermatt passes and heading back up through Germany and Nurburgring. 5 days of lads time.

That's the best way and only way to guarantee you aren't surrounded with a load of obnoxious knobheads you wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. And your mates are less likely to drive like c*nts and draw attention to the whole group, thereby inviting every copper in the vicinity to sniff you out. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,412 Posts
That's the best way and only way to guarantee you aren't surrounded with a load of obnoxious knobheads you wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. And your mates are less likely to drive like c*nts and draw attention to the whole group, thereby inviting every copper in the vicinity to sniff you out. :rolleyes:
That's why a load of GTR owners are doing the GTROC organised Euro Tour, good company, excellent route and hotels and visiting some interesting places, including a member's winery and also the Akrapovic factory. Really looking forward to this trip in May.

·
Registered
212 Posts
They certainly will, is yours tuned by any chance??
Not as extreme as you guys I'm afraid :bowdown1:, however it goes in for a Litchfield Stage 1 at the end of Feb. :chuckle:

Never had a car tuned before so looking forward to the experience

·
Registered
257 Posts
Not as extreme as you guys I'm afraid :bowdown1:, however it goes in for a Litchfield Stage 1 at the end of Feb. :chuckle:

Never had a car tuned before so looking forward to the experience
It gets very addictive so be prepared for the bank balance to get a beating.

Mines currently running Stage 4 with Down Pipes but should be going in for turbo's before we go.

Have you been on anything like this before??

·
Registered
212 Posts
It gets very addictive so be prepared for the bank balance to get a beating.

Mines currently running Stage 4 with Down Pipes but should be going in for turbo's before we go.

Have you been on anything like this before??
Nope this is also a first. Also doing it for a bit of a fathers day present as well.

Last time I toured Europe like this I was 18 and pushed a VW campervan around it, so im hoping this is going to be summat special

·
Registered
257 Posts
Nope this is also a first. Also doing it for a bit of a fathers day present as well.

Last time I toured Europe like this I was 18 and pushed a VW campervan around it, so im hoping this is going to be summat special
You will love it mate, i went last year and enjoyed it.

I do hope you won't be pushing anything this time your touring europe. Are you stopping off at the ring on the way home??

1 - 20 of 36 Posts